Friday 26 February 2010

 Below are my original photos:

I took this photo for my magazine cover. I looked at existing EMPIRE magazine covers and I found that they usually have a picture of the actor on the front cover with cover lines relating to the movie and the actor, for example on my magazine cover it says, "We chat to the stars of Skin Deep" and "Fern Anderson reveals all in an EXCLUSIVE interview!"













Another member of my group took this photo, which I used for my poster. I edited it a lot on photoshop, removing the eyes and making it very dark to make it look scary and mysterious.
I took this photo to use on my magazine cover. I noticed that most existing EMPIRE magazine covers have a smaller picture in the bottom left hand corner, so I used this and wrote, "BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment